Okay, after many requests and multiple trips back and forth to Trader Joe’s I’ve decided to let you in on my list of The Best Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Products of 2019. I wish I had gotten this out earlier to you but ah-well such is life. I spent two trips making my way up and down the Trader Joe’s aisles hunting down their pumpkin products. Note, not all of their products are on here, I just picked the 20 ones that I liked best and that I’m claiming as the #sassyapproved list of 2019.
Trader Joe’s Knows Best
Trader Joes’s is pretty excellent. I spent a few years not going there and I’m really sad about those years that I can’t get back. Trader Joe’s is full of fun and new products and they are really good at nailing it for seasonal products. The great thing about Trader Joe’s is that they meet the consumer where they’re at. It’s a combination of real foods that offer convenience AND at a good price.
I love hitting up Trader Joe’s every few weeks to stock up on my favorites and check out what new items they have come up with. The labels on many of their products are super clean AND full of delicious real foods. Mad respect for you Trader Joe’s you sure do know what’s up.
That all being said, it’s pumpkin season (obviously) and if you know me, you know I have a slight obsession with pumpkin. I’m not quite at the level of Maggie the RD from Once Upon a Pumpkin but I sure as heck am trying to be. I love the taste of pumpkin and I also love how versatile it is. You can use it in sweet and savory items and it works like a charm.
Trader Joe’s seems to know that their pumpkin products are the best because they showcase them all over the store. Make sure you check out the produce section, the freezer section, the end of the aisles AND all the goodies up front by the registers. Not sure if they have something on this list?! Ask one of the store employees they are so helpful AND clearly love their job, so they’ll be happy to show you to whatever it is you are looking for.
The Best Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Products of 2019
Alright, I’ve made you wait long enough. Here is my compilations of what I think are the best trader joe’s pumpkin products of 2019. These are in no particular order, just the order I took them in!
- Pumpkins: you didn’t think I would ignore the ACTUAL main star of the show? Pumpkins are so versatile and not just for display, you can actually make your own pumpkin puree (which is far better than the canned TJ’s one to be honest)
2. La Colombe Pumpkin Spice Draft Latte: I get this is a terrible photo (sorry for everything) but La Colombe has some of the best on the go coffee lattes.
3. Pumpkin O’s : if you like pumpkin cheerios these are A+ and they are airier and lighter. Enjoy them as a dry snack or add some of your favorite milk.
4. Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark: this stuff is legit. Apparently the guy who makes this stuff pushed hard to get it on the shelves and now they are selling like wildfire!!! Grab yours ASAP.
5. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Bagels.
These bagels are what dreams are made of. They aren’t too sweet but pair nicely with nut butters, cream cheese, and even the Trader Joe’s pumpkin butter. There’s also a non-gluten-free variety that I hear is good too for you folks that can do the gluten.
6. Pumpkin Pie Protein Bar. These are there are deal and I may or may have not bought a whole box of these and have no shame in my pumpkin game.
7. Pumpkin Greek Yogurt: this is a great substitution for Siggi’s pumpkin and is quite filling. I love topping it with the pumpkin spiced pumpkin seeds OR a pumpkin perfect bar, because why not go all out?!
8. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread. This stuff is magical. I actually use it in my Pumpkin cheesecake overnight oats. You won’t be disappointed.
9. Pumpkin Butter. This stuff is delicious. A little on the sweet side, so go light. I’d imagine it would be perfect on a rice cake, just saying.
10. Pumpkin Pie Spice. Run, don’t walk to Trader Joe’s this spice is essential in all things pumpkin this season. You can put it in your Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew and beyond, just buy it already so you don’t have to figure out what spices you need to make it.
11. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancake Mix. I haven’t tried this yet but it looks glorious. Who doesn’t want pumpkin for breakfast (okay, and lunch, and dinner?!)
12. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Baking Mix. I love the Trader Joe’s mixes because all you have to do is add a few items that you usually have at home (like water, oil & eggs) and voila! You have baked goods.
13. Pumpkin Tortilla Chips. Yup. You need them.
14. Autumnal Harvest Soup. I love soup and this is apparently a favorite of store employees. Filled with tomatoes, pumpkin & butternut squash it’ll warm you right up this time of year.
15. Pumpkin Bisque. I can’t wait to heat this up on a cold day and enjoy it with perhaps a sandwich of sorts.
16. Fall Harvest Salsa. I mean, you need something to dip your pumpkin tortilla chips in, don’t you?
17. Pumpkin Spice Rooibos. I know I drink a lot of coffee, but I actually do like tea and am thinking of making this into a Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte of sorts, stay tuned.
18. Pumpkin Ice Cream. I used to have a pumpkin ice cream I loved in college, this one ranks up there and makes me so incredibly happy.
19. Pumpkin Spice RX Bar. Ok, this one is for you guys since I can’t have cashews. My friend Laura (no, not me, another one) says it’s AMAZING and I trust her, so snag ’em while they’re still on shelves.
and my ULTIMATE FAVORITE Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Product Award goes to, drumroll please……..
20. Pumpkin Spiced Pumpkin Seeds. These are addicting though so beware 😉
Alright, that’s a wrap friends. I cannot wait to enjoy all of these tasty treats and will hopefully hit up Trader Joe’s for their winter seasonal items. Until then, let me know what else you want to see from me and…
What are your favorite Pumpkin Items of the season?
Happy Pumpkin Picking 🙂
ps. like this list?! I’ll gladly make more either seasonal lists or even grocery specific lists, just let me know!
Pin Now, Pumpkin Later
I MAY BE COMPENSATED THROUGH AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST AND ON THIS SITE. HOWEVER, ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. COMPENSATION HELPS WITH ANY EXPENSES NEEDED TO KEEP THIS BLOG GOING.