Summer is still here and who doesn’t like a good BBQ meal? Well we may be one of the few couples that grills YEAR ROUND…snow, sleet, hail, sun, we are out there grilling fish, beef, vegetables and more. These kabobs are easy and delicious and if you are following a sugar detox or Whole30 type program they can totally fit in your daily routine.Print
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1–2 lbs. London Broil, Grass Fed, 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 1 pineapple, cored and chopped
- 2 Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- 6–8 grill safe skewers
- Mix all ingredients together. Reserve 1/4 cup for basting.
- In a glass dish, place beef and the rest of the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and discard marinade.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Thread steak, pineapple, peppers and onions onto skewers in any desired order.
- Cook on grill for about 10 minutes, turning twice, or until they have reached desired doneness, basting occasionally with remaining marinade.
- Pair with Cauli-Rice. Enjoy!
What are you grilling up this week?