- 16 ounces milk (of choice)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 32 ounces cold brew or strongly brewed chilled coffee
- In a small sauce pan, combine milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup & pumpkin pie spice. Whisk to combine. Bring to a slow simmer and simmer on low for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Note: you can whisk this cold and opt out of heating it through, the heat just allows the flavors to meld together.
- Allow to cool, then place in a glass sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- In a 20 oz. glass, pour 8 oz. cold brew over ice per serving. Set aside.
- Place 4 oz. (per serving) of milk in a medium bowl and using a frother, froth for 30 seconds or until foam forms. Alternatively if you don't have a frother, place milk in a small glass sealed container (like a mason jar) and shake vigorously for 30-60 seconds or until foam forms.
- Pour foam over cold brew & enjoy! Sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice if desired.