- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk (choice)
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp jelly, jam, or conserve (any flavor)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1/4 cup freeze dried berries (unsweetened)
- Add oats, chia seeds, & collagen in a glass container, mix to combine
- Add milk & yogurt, stir to combine
- Top with peanut butter, jelly, & freeze dried berries (leave as is can mix in morning)
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 3-4 hours
To make dairy free: up milk of choice to 3/4 cup and omit yogurt.
To make gluten-free: use gluten-free rolled oats
No collagen? Use protein powder of choice.