- 1 slice bacon (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tomato (sliced)
- 2 tbsp guacamole or avocado (mashed)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
In a medium pot, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy, remove and place on paper-towel lined plate.
Return pot back to heat and add in garlic & cook for 1 minute (should get golden fast)
- Add in 1 cup of water, bring to a boil & add in oats.
Cook for 2 minute at a simmer then remove from heat and allow to continue to cook in pot for 2-3 minutes off heat.
Remove oats from pot and add to bowl, stir in cheese, spices & bacon, set aside.
Rinse out pot (don’t need to get super clean) and add in enough water to cover 2 eggs.
Return pot to heat, add in apple cider vinegar and bring to a boil. Meanwhile place eggs in small bowls or ramekins (this will make it easier to drop in hot water).
- Once boiling, stir the water clockwise and carefully drop in both eggs.
Cook for 3-1/2 minutes at a simmer (may need to reduce heat as you don’t want water overflowing).
- Remove from heat with a slotted spoon and place on paper towel lined plate
- Top oats with eggs, guac, & sliced tomato. Enjoy!