A quick and easy refreshing summer salad that requires no cooking at all. Enjoy this recipe thanks to my friends at Portofino Tuna.
- 8 cups lettuce/mixed greens
- 2 cans Portofino Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cucumber (sliced thin)
- 1 cup radishes (sliced thin)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup red onions (minced)
- 1/2 avocado (chopped (reserve other half for dressing))
- 1 cup Feta cheese (crumbled)
Avocado Lime Dressing
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 lime (juice)
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 water (more to thin)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Add lettuce to a large bowl, top with tuna, cucumber, radishes, bell pepper, blueberries, red onion, avocado and feta if using.
- In a blender or using an immersion blender, blend together ingredients for dressing until smooth. Add extra water to thin as needed.
- Pour the dressing over salad and toss to combine.
Note: For meal prep, make into 4 salads by adding 2 cups of lettuce, ½ can of tuna, and ¼ of the rest of the ingredients. Leave dressing off until serving.
Tip: make this dairy-free by leaving out the feta cheese.
Chopped Summer Salad with Tuna Nutrition Information:
Per serving (without dressing): 293 Calories, 24g Protein, 16g Fat, 16g Carbs
Avocado Lime Dressing Nutrition Information
Per serving (4 total servings): 89 Calories, 1g Protein, 7g Fat, 8g Carbs