- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 20g protein powder/collagen peptides (can omit but increase oats by 1/3 cup)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (sub 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin cream cheese (sub:1/4 cup cream cheese + 1 Tbsp pumpkin puree + 1 tsp brown sugar + 1/4 tsp cinnamon)
- 1 cup oat milk (or milk of choice)
- Optional: 1-2 Tbsp peanut butter to thicken
- Mix oats, protein powder, chia seeds & pumpkin pie spice.
- Add in milk & cream cheese until well combined.
- Separate into 2 glass jars (for easy single servings) and refrigerate overnight.