HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am so SO grateful for you all and so grateful for all that 2018 gave me and my business. A lot has changed but I am really excited (read: nervous & anxious) for what’s to come this new year. Thank you all for coming on this 100 day journey with me, I am excited to see what I can produce in the coming months!
Smell Ya Later 2018!
In 2018 I learned a lot about myself and about my blog & business. It may not seem like much to you out there reading but putting myself out there everyday is a challenge and I still have a LONG way to go. I want to continue improving always and figured a bit of reflecting on my blog/business would help!
A few things I learned this year:
- I’m pretty terrible about opening up and letting you in
- When I do let you in, it’s well worth it and not nearly as scary as I would’ve thought
- I need help! Help with my business & blog & everything in between
- All I have to do is ASK when I need help
- I have an AMAZING support group both locally and out there in the interwebs
- It’s okay to ruffle feathers
- It’s okay to say no
- It actually pays to stand up for yourself and those that matter will continue to stick by your side
- I know next to nothing about technology or photography, but I’m learning
- I undervalue what I do and what I can do
- Sleep is important, GET MORE OF IT YOU IDIOT! (said to myself)
- Chocolate doesn’t solve everything, but it sure helps
- I am not an imposter, I know my sh*t when it comes to food, fitness, sports nutrition, etc.
- I still feel like an imposter and need reinforcement from friends & my inner circle often (& that’s okay because that’s what they’re there for!
- I need to trust that people do care and want to hear from me! SAY IT LOUDER!!! (shouted at myself)
It may not seem like a lot, but I’ve learned a lot not just in 2018 but in the last 100 Days that I have been blogging straight. It’s amazing how it can really open your eyes and show you what you need to work on and who you are as a person & professionally.
Ok, on to bigger & better things in 2019! If you are interested in seeing what’s next for the NEXT 100 Days, scroll down to the bottom 🙂
Smell ya later 2018!
100 Days of Content
This part of the post is more for me (and a resource for you if interested). I was nervous when I set out on this 100 Day journey. I didn’t know what to expect and frankly wasn’t sure if I was even going to complete it. Here’s the thing, we so often and so easily break promises to ourselves thinking it doesn’t matter. The thing is it DOES matter and we DO matter.
So for once, I decided I was going to see this through and do it for myself. Prove to myself that I was capable of putting myself out there and blogging 100 days in a row. I’m pretty dang proud of myself and have 100 consecutive pieces of work to show for it!
Day 100: (you are here) Happy 2019 & 100 Days
The Next 100 Days
You are probably wondering what the next 100 days hold? The answer is EDUCATION & ENGAGEMENT! For the next 100 days I will be making sure that every day I spend at least 20 minutes dedicated to educating myself and furthering my business/career. I will also spend time focusing on improving my engagement of you my loyal followers & the soon-to-be sassy fam of followers! I have a few resources in mind and cannot wait to dig in and learn.
If you have any suggestions, I’m ALL EARS!
As for the blog? I still plan to blog regularly if not every day. I have LOVED the process of blogging daily and am not quite ready to back down.
Thank you for joining me in this 100 Day journey! Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere! Stay tuned for plenty more education resources, personal pieces, and recipes galore in 2019!
See you on the blog & on Instagram!