Last week I gave you my ultimate holiday gift guide for 2015, go check that out for gift ideas for foodies, fitness fanatics, coffee lovers, the new cook and more. After I put that out, I remembered about 1,000 different gifts I did not include. It felt wrong robbing people of the chance to get their hands on something like a personalized bobblehead gift, so I thought I’d give this another go. I wanted to give you one more gift list for those looking for even more unique gifts to give that special someone in their life. Besides that, you could also think about gifting yourself or do some holiday shopping for your own house. A special add-on to your photo wall or living room decor could be something you might want to consider this holiday season. Whether that’s the case, or you want something to give a close friend who’s almost family, a Custom Photo Canvas seems to be all the rage these days. Anyway, I want to give you some more ideas, so these are some of the more unique and less traditional gifts that you might just become that someone’s favorite person of all time, you are welcome. Have a very healthy and happy holiday season!
Here are the 10 unique holiday gifts that might just make someone’s day (or perhaps will get added to your own list):
- Squatty Potty & Poo Pourri: Show that special someone that you LOVE their guts. Seriously, our toilets are positioned all wrong which leaves our colon positioned all wrong when it’s time to take our daily constitution. So grab one of these bad boys for everyone in your family and then get the fresh scent of poo pourri so it smells like no one ever uses that squatty potty! Get it in a clean pinch from Amazon or your local Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- Salami of the Month Club: But really, what could one ever need after having this amazing subscription? There are so many X of the month clubs, wine, cheese, meat, beer, etc., out there but this one caught my eye the other day because you never hear of a salami of the month club #winning. Go ahead, make someone’s day!
- Mister Tea Infuser: For that tea lover who also has a great sense of humor. He looks like a man hanging out in a hot tub, come on that’s pretty clever.
- An experience: Wow, I know that’s vague but this could be ANYTHING. Pick something that you can do together with this person. This might be especially great for that person who has everything! Maybe you can try a girl’s Paint & Sip Night or a family outing to a Football game, how about going to a rock climbing gym or grabbing tickets to a ski mountain (or maybe just the tubing) or dinner & a show. You could also opt for a night-in and get gaming on your PC with the help of a fire emblem gba rom or other games that they like. If you pick the experience, they will be more excited to go because there is nothing to contemplate! Things may come and go but experiences and memories will last a lifetime.
- Cutting Board with Special Recipe Engraved: Have an old family recipe you want to put on display or remembered forever? This adorable cutting board may be just the ticket. Send them the recipe, even in the original handwriting, and they will engrave it on a very nice cutting board and for only $30.
- QALO Ring: for that workout junkie that is never seen wearing their rings because they just can’t fathom losing them or damaging them. This silicone ring is the answer! They have both male and female rings, never let your loved one look single again!
- Wine Pairing Towel Set: For when you don’t know what wine goes with what and you have to sneak away to the kitchen to impress your friends, this towel has your back!
- A meat and/or vegetable share: the best way to most people’s hearts is through their stomachs. Everyone wants to eat healthy but not everyone wants to shell out the money. Why not pitch in and start them on a share, perhaps buy their first month to get them started. Not sure where to start? Check out EatWild.com to find a place near you or if you are in NY/CT check out Field Goods for a fruit/vegetable share.
- Salt lamp: This lamp is made out of himalayan salt and forms a pretty neat shape and has a light bulb placed inside of it. While it is cool to look at, it may also be beneficial to your environment. The negative ions that come from this himalayan salt can help to combat the air pollution in your home including mold, allergens, and bacteria, ahhh breathe easy!
- DIY! So this is another large category but the possibilities are endless. Why not make some homemade vanilla extract or a Chai Tea concentrate. You could make a sugar scrub using just coconut oil, sugar and essential oils. What about a wine cork trivet ? Grab some friends, head to Michael’s have a craft night and get going (don’t forget the wine).
Let me know what is on your list this year and don’t forget I have a Magnesium giveaway going on until next Wednesday! Have a great holiday season!