- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup ghee (or butter)
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk (or whole milk)
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Wrap sweet potatoes in damp paper towels and microwave on high for 15 minutes or until soft. (Can also bake in oven, chop first and lay in one layer on baking sheet for 60 minutes at 350°F)
- Once sweet potatoes are done, let sit for 2 minutes then mix all ingredients in a large food processor until smooth.
- Pour into a large 9″x13″ baking dish and bake in oven for 40 minutes or until outside is golden brown and soufflé jiggles slightly when you move the dish.