- 8 Strawberries, green tops removed
- 1 small jalapeno, tops removed
- 1 Tbsp agave/honey
- Juice of 4 limes
- 3 oz. Tequila
- 2 oz. Triple Sec (or other orange liquer)
- Salt/Sugar for rim
- Blend strawberries, jalapeno, agave/honey and juice of limes in a blender.
- Strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer (if you don’t mind pulp and a thicker margarita, feel free to skip this step!)
- Add strained liquid back to blender and add in tequila & triple sec.
- Rim 2 small glasses with salt &/or sugar by wetting rim with the juice of a lime and then rolling into salt/sugar mixture.
- Add 3-4 ice cubest to each glass and pour strawberry maragita evenly over both. Enjoy!