- 12 large eggs
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 oz. Prosciutto (chopped)
- 5 oz raw spinach
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb red potatoes (diced)
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 10 oz mushrooms (sliced)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a large bowl, using an immersion blender (or alternatively can use a blender/food processor), blend eggs, water, cheddar cheese, Prosciutto, spinach, paprika, & black pepper, set aside.
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat oil over medium heat, add potatoes and saute for 7-8 minutes or until begin to soften
- Add in onions, peppers, & garlic, saute for 3 minutes or until onions start to become translucent. Add mushrooms and stir to combine. Turn heat off.
- Pour egg mixture over potato mixture and stir to distribute evenly, place in oven and cook for 30 minutes or until center is cooked through (test by sticking a knife in the center).
If you do not have a cast iron skillet or an oven safe skillet, transfer contents to a large (greased) baking dish and cook accordingly!