As many of you know I co-host and produce a weekly podcast on iTunes called “Nutrition Genius Radio” and this week we brought in an old mentor of mine to talk all about her company All Access Internships. Jenny is the founder and entrepreneur genius behind the website and company that has been leading the charge in helping aspiring nutrition students land their spot in a dietetic internship to become a dietitian. May sound easy from the outside but those of us who have gone through he process know that easy is not in the book on how to get into a dietetic program.
While her business may be all about how to become a dietitian this episode is for anyone thinking about blazing their own trail and becoming an entrepreneur. Jenny discusses her journey in both business and nutrition and has a great attitude though it all.
In the episode we discuss:
- How Jenny knew she was an entrepreneur from a young age(and what she first made a business out of, hint: not nutrition related)
- Where to start if you want to be an entrepreneur
- Her favorite books for entrepreneurs
- What All Access Internships is all about and how she started it all
- Her experience working with the Chicago Blackhawks (and how I am aloof to all things sports…)
Jenny has also written 2 books, talk about a hustler! Check them out: You Are What You Retweet: 140 Social Media Rules to Eat By and Green Foods for Men: Powerful Foods for a Clean, Healthy Diet. [Read more…] about All Access Internships with Jenny Westerkamp (Podcast)