- 16 oz. garlic hummus
- 1/4 cup crunchy chickpeas (see below)
- 2/3 cup roasted red peppers (diced)
- 1/3 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 15.5 oz. can garbanzo beans
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon each of salt & pepper
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 4 dozen crackers (choice)
Preheat oven or air fryer to 400F. If using oven, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, if using air fryer, spray basket with cooking spray.
Drain chickpeas and toss with oil & spices in a small bowl. Spread on baking sheet or in air fryer. In oven cook for 20 minutes or 10 minutes in the air fryer, or until crispy.
Meanwhile in a large shallow serving bowl spread hummus in one layer then top with red peppers, feta cheese and parsley.
When chickpeas are done let cool for 5 minutes then place on top of hummus dip.
Slice cucumbers and crackers and place around the dip.
Place remaining chickpeas in a small bowl on the side for people to snack on.