- 10 oz. rice ramen noodles (4 patties)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 small yellow onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 inch ginger (minced)
- 1 bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 2 carrots (thinly sliced)
- 4 cups broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup tamari, coconut aminos, or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 6 soft boiled eggs (optional)
- 2 boneless pork chops (2″ thick)
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp parika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch salt & pepper
- In a large stock pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, & ginger and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add carrots & bell peppers and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broth, water, sriracha, soy sauce, & salt & pepper. Bring to a boil
- Add ramen and cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are cooked through. Turn down to low and simmer until ready to eat, or if meal prepping, allow to simmer for 10 minutes, cool, and store in refrigerator.
- Top with egg, scallions, & sliced pork.
- Spray insert of air fryer with cooking spray and preheat at 400 °F for 5 minutes.
- Add bread crumbs, paprika, garlic powder & salt & pepper together in a medium bowl. To a separate bowl, add whisked egg.
- Dredge pork chops (I used tongs) in whisked egg on all sides, then bread crumbs then place in air fryer, repeat with other pork chop. Cook for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F, flipping once halfway through.