- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, diced (1 tsp if dried)
- 2 tsp fresh turmeric, diced (1 tsp if dried)
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1–15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1–13.5 fl oz can coconut milk
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 10 oz. ramen (I used these gluten-free noodles)
- 2 lbs. cooked chicken, shredded or chopped
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Soft boiled eggs, optional
- Toppings: sliced green onions, jalapenos, mushrooms, red pepper flakes, and/or sesame seeds
- In a large pot or Dutch Oven, heat oil over medium heat and add garlic, ginger, turmeric, and onion to saute for 3 minutes.
- Add in bell pepper, saute for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add in mushrooms, pumpkin, coconut milk, broth, and Sriracha, stir to combine.
- Turn up heat and bring to a boil, once boiling, add in ramen noodles and make sure they are submerged, cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Turn off heat and add in chicken, salt, and pepper, stir to combine.
- Top with egg, green onions, jalapenos, mushrooms, red pepper flakes &/or sesasme seeds if desired.