- 1.5– 2 lbs chicken breast, sliced
- 3 bell peppers, color of choice, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup oil of choice (I used avocado oil)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together until evenly coated.
- Spread out bowl mixture onto pan evenly, place in oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Optional: serve as tacos with tortillas, lettuce, cheese & guacamole or serve as a burrito bowl with rice, beans, lettuce, etc.