- 1–1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch Salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seed butter with no added sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks (more if desired)
Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking
spray (or use muffin liners)
- In a large bowl, combine oat flour, baking soda, cinnamon & salt.
- Add in pumpkin puree, pumpkin seed butter, eggs, & maple syrup until well combined. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Fill each muffin cup ~2/3 of the way and place in oven and bake for 20-22 minutes or until baked through.
How to make Oat Flour: place old fashioned/rolled oats in a blender or food processor and pulse until ground into a flour