- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 bell peppers,sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 lbs shaved steak (type is up to you)
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Choose Saute function and add oil to pot. Add in peppers & onions and saute for 3-5 minutes, until onion starts to caramelize.
- Cancel saute function, add in steak, worcestershire sauce, oregano, garlic powder, salt & pepper, stir to combine.
- Close lid (make sure vent is closed) and choose meat function for 8 minutes.
- Once 8 minutes is up allow to naturally release pressure for 10 minutes, then open vent to release any pressure leftover.
- Serve with provolone cheese, extra peppers & onions and bread of choice.
For Slow Cooker:
Brown peppers and onions in oil either in a skillet on the stovetop or in slow cooker. Once done, add in the rest of the ingredients and cook on high for 4-6 hours.
In a large skillet, saute peppers & onions over medium heat in the oil until onion starts to caramelize. Remove peppers/onions from pan, set aside and add in steak. Cook to preferred doneness then add back in peppers & onions, toss with worcestersire sauce & spices.
- Serving Size: 3-4 oz. steak