- 1 cup water
- 6–12 large eggs
- In an Instant Pot, fill with 1 cup of water, place trivet on top (handles up)
- Place eggs (gently!) directly onto the trivet
- Place lid on top of Instant Pot with vent closed (turned to Sealing)
- Turn on Instant Pot by choosing Manual and upping time to 5-8 minutes depending on desired donness/firmness (8 minutes for more hard-boiled, 6 for softer hard boiled)
- Once done, release pressure (turn from sealing to venting) and once you can open the top, remove & remove eggs and place in an ice bath (a bowl of water + ice) for 5-10 minutes, peel and store in refrigerator for 5-7 days, eat immediately, or use in a recipe of choice!