- 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee (or 2 shots espresso)
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- Make coffee to your liking and pour into your favorite mug.
- Heat oat milk in a small saucepan over medium-high heat for 3 minutes or so until warm. Do not overheat as it may burn.
- Using a whisk or a frother, froth milk for 30 seconds or until frothed to your desired amount.
- Pour over coffee & enjoy!
Note: If you use espresso it will be a slightly smaller drink, you can up the milk quantitity or add some water to the espresso to increase volume!