- 1–1/2 lb sirloin, fat trimmed and cut into 1–2” cubes
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large red peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 medium red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled & grated
- 7 oz. full fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (~1/2 lemon)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Place all ingredients for steak kabobs in a large plastic bag (or in a glass dish) and place bag in refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- Meanwhile, mix cucumber with a dash of salt in a medium bowl, wait 2 minutes, squeeze out excess water in a paper bowl or cheese cloth.
- Mix cucumber and the rest of the ingredients for Tzatziki with a blender or food processor, set aside.
- When ready, preheat a grill or griddle on medium-high heat.
- Make kabobs by alternating steak with red pepper and red onion.
- Cook on grill/griddle for 5-6 minutes per side & serve with Tzatziki.