- 16 oz. chickpea pasta (I used 2 boxes of Banza)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (I used Primal Kitchen)
- 5.3 oz. Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/3 cup ghee/butter, melted
- 4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups cherry/grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced thin
- Make pasta per directions on the box, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, whisk together hot sauce and ghee/butter in a large bowl (may need to do over heat if too cold)
- Add ranch, yogurt and blue cheese to the bowl, whisk to combine.
- Add pasta to the bowl with hot sauce/yogurt mixture.
- Toss to coat evenly, add in vegetables and mix up!
- Enjoy as a side or add chicken to make a complete meal!
macros for 10 servings: 16g protein, 29g carbohydrate, 22g fat