- 1–1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Taco Seasonig
- 1 head cauliflower (or 1 bag of riced cauliflower)
- juice of 1 lime, optional
- 2 tsp Taco Seasoning
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1–16 oz. jar of salsa (your choice!)
Red Pepper Greek Yogurt Crema
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (any fat % is okay)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp water
- Black Beans
- Combine spices for taco seasoning in a small bowl, set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together ingredients for Crema, set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, peppers & onions, cook for 3-5 minutes until onion starts to become translucent.
- Add in cauliflower rice and 2 tsp taco seasoning, saute for 5 minutes to cook down, squeeze in lime juice, stir, and remove cauliflower mixture from skillet, set aside.
- Place skillet back over medium heat, add turkey & remaining taco seasoning, saute for 5-8 minutes until turkey is cooked through.
- Add jar of salsa and continue to cook for 3 minutes to blend flavors.
- Assemble burrito bowl with ~1-1/2 cups cauliflower rice, 1/4 of the turkey salsa mixture, and toppings of choice. Finish with a drizzle of the Crema.
Macro Info: 37g Protein, 28g Carb, 9g Fat
- Serving Size: 1 turkey burrito bowl