- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb dry red kidney beans
- 1 lb andouille sausage, sliced
- 4 cups broth
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Cooked white rice, for serving
- Green onions, for topping
- Turn Instant Pot on Saute, add oil & sausage and cook until browned, remove & set aside.
- Add veggies to Instant Pot (may need extra oil, add 1 Tbsp as needed), saute for 3 minutes.
- Turn Instant Pot off, then place all ingredients into Instant Pot.
- Seal, turn on Manual (High) for 30 minutes, allow to naturally release for at least 20 minutes (if you have more time, let it naturally release longer)!
- Serve over rice, top with green onions, enjoy!