- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil (plus more for potatoes)
- 1 medium green cabbage (stem removed & sliced thin)
- 5 oz. corned beef (diced)
- 4 pats butter
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
Corned Beef & Cabbage
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add cabbage & about 1/2 tsp of salt and saute until it starts to wilt. Add corned beef and saute for 2-3 minutes to combine. Remove from heat & set aside. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Instant Pot Instructions: Place trivet in Instant Pot, add 1 cup of water, pierce potatoes 6-8x with fork and put them in the Instant Pot. Close the lid and cook on manual for 12 minutes.
Natural release for 12 minutes, remove from Instant Pot and dry with a paper towel.
Optional: preheat oven to 400°F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, brush outside of potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt/pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Oven Instructions: Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Pierce potatoes 6-8x with fork and brush with olive oil, salt & pepper.
Bake for 45 minutes or until able to put a fork in the potato with no problem.
- Top each baked potato with 1 pat of butter, 2 Tbsp cheddar cheese, and corned beef & cabbage. Add salt & pepper to taste