- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed clementine juice (from about 4–5 clementines)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2–3 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- Zest from 2 clementines (~1–2 teaspoons)
- Wash cranberries, discard any that are wilted and pat dry the rest
- In a medium saucepan, add juice, water, maple syrup and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil.
- When boiling, add cranberries and stir. Bring back to a boil
- Turn down heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until cranberries have popped
- Remove from heat, discard cinnamon sticks and add zest as well as ginger. Puree using either a potato masher or a blender.
- Enjoy warm or place in a small baking dish and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.