- 1 lb asparagus
- 1–12 oz. pack bacon
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, maple syrup & olive oil.
- Separate asparagus into 8-10 groups of 4-5 stalks.
- Wrap one pieces of bacon around each bundle. (make sure to count strips of bacon before wrapping to ensure you have the appropriate number of bundles).
- Place bundles on baking sheet, drizzle balsamic mixture over bundles and place in oven for 25 minutes or until bacon is cooked through.