- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp butter (or oil/ghee)
- 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
Peanut Butter Filling
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp butter (or oil/ghee), melted
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cocoa powder, optional
- Line muffin tin with 24 small muffin cups or spray, set aside
- In a large (microwave-safe) bowl, add all the chocolate shell ingredients and microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring each time. Continue until chocolate is smooth and one consistency.
- Fill each muffin cup with enough chocolate to coat the bottom (~1/4-1/2 tsp each), place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl or mixer, mix the ingredients for the peanut butter filling until creamy
- Remove the muffin tin from the freezer, add ~1/2 tsp or more peanut butter filling to each cup, top with the remaining chocolate and freeze until set ~5-10 minutes.