- 1–1.5 Ll bottle of white wine (preferred: pinot grigio/sauvignon blanc)
- ½ cup brandy
- 1-cup apple cider
- 2 cans cranberry Spiked Seltzer or 4 cups regular seltzer
- 4 red & green apples, cored and chopped
- 1 bag (12 oz.) fresh cranberries
- Mix all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir to combine using a long spoon.
- Refrigerate for 6-24 hours. (If no time to refrigerate before drinking, add ice cubes to each glass).
- When serving, pour in a wine glass and top off with additional seltzer and ice cubes as needed.