Hey there! So I’m back again today with a SECOND recipe and no you are not seeing double I did already post a sangria recipe this morning (it was a red wine version). When I was coming up with recipes for Thanksgiving I may have gone a bit overboard this year (because I just love food) and one sangria wasn’t enough. If you want more food related items, go back and check out ALL the recipes for the last week 🙂 And look out for an email from me by tomorrow morning that has a shopping list for ALL of my holiday side dishes.
I personally prefer a good red wine but this white wine version is very tasty and pairs nicely with your ham, turkey, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, brussels sprouts and anything else you might have on your table. I also sweetened the deal with this recipe and added some Spiked Seltzer (you can use regular seltzer don’t worry!) which has been a new found love of all my friends. For us gluten-free folk it is a nice alternative to beer but in this case it just takes Sangria up a notch. Let’s just think of this as an adult fruit salad, shall we? Ok, here you go!Print
- 1–1.5 Ll bottle of white wine (preferred: pinot grigio/sauvignon blanc)
- ½ cup brandy
- 1-cup apple cider
- 2 cans cranberry Spiked Seltzer or 4 cups regular seltzer
- 4 red & green apples, cored and chopped
- 1 bag (12 oz.) fresh cranberries
- Mix all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir to combine using a long spoon.
- Refrigerate for 6-24 hours. (If no time to refrigerate before drinking, add ice cubes to each glass).
- When serving, pour in a wine glass and top off with additional seltzer and ice cubes as needed.
Enjoy! And please drink responsibly.