- 1 lb. ground pork (pastured raised if possible)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 cup. Pineapple Salsa
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Combine all ingredients together, enjoy!
- Heat coconut oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and peppers and sauté until onions start to become translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove peppers and onions from pan, set aside.
- Add ground pork and sauté until brown and cooked through.
- Add the peppers, onions, spices, pineapple salsa and lime juice until all is heated through.
- Top with salsa and wrap in lettuce leaves.
- Serving Size: 4
Just a quick recipe to help keep your meals simple and delicious this summer (and year round)!
Enjoy and Stay Sassy!