- 1 bunch kale (~5 cups), pulled off of stem and torn into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon grond black pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry kale leaves very thoroughly.
- Massage kale leaves with olive oil, making sure to cover leaves fully.
- Toss kale leaves with all spices, cover well.
- Spread kale out on baking sheet in one layer.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes and then turn and bake for an additional 12-15 minutes until crispy.