- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1–2 lbs. London Broil, Grass Fed, 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 1 pineapple, cored and chopped
- 2 Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- 6–8 grill safe skewers
- Mix all ingredients together. Reserve 1/4 cup for basting.
- In a glass dish, place beef and the rest of the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and discard marinade.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Thread steak, pineapple, peppers and onions onto skewers in any desired order.
- Cook on grill for about 10 minutes, turning twice, or until they have reached desired doneness, basting occasionally with remaining marinade.
- Pair with Cauli-Rice. Enjoy!