- 4 oz. bacon (chopped)
- 1 lb steak tips (pre-marinated) (chopped)
- 1 lb sweet potatoes (chopped)
- 1 lb red potatoes (chopped)
- 1 small red onion (chopped)
- 1 medium bell pepper (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- green onions (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add bacon and cook until crisp.
Remove from skillet and place on a paper-towel lined sheet, reserve bacon grease in skillet & return skillet to heat
- Add steak tips & cook about 2-3 minutes per side, or until outside is no longer pink, remove from skillet, set aside.
- Add in potatoes, cook until soft.
Optional: to speed up process, preheat oven to 425°F & roast for 10 minutes.
- Add in peppers, onions, & garlic for 3 minutes
- Add back in bacon & steak, salt & pepper to taste, top with green onions.