Welcome back to another episode of Nutrition Genius Radio! As promised we are starting a Sports Nutrition series on our podcast for all levels of athletes. There is no one size fits all diet and there is no one size fits athlete!
Confused on what you should be eating to fuel your performance? Have no fear your nutrition genius’ Pearl and Sassy are here to save the day! Today we are starting with the basics and will build on them as we go…for the athlete in all of us 🙂
Leave your questions to hear us answer them on an upcoming Podcast!
Let’s Dive In!
Youtube Subscribe HERE!
- Marie’s Egg Bake Recipe: http://www.pearlsofnutrition.com/blog/leeks
- Ground Cherries Blog: http://www.pearlsofnutrition.com/blog/ground-cherries
- Word of the Day- Abrogate: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/abrogate
- Laura’s Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Recipe: https://thesassydietitian.com/2014/08/sassy-bacon-wrapped-meatball-muffins/
- Sugar list: http://whole9life.com/2010/06/sugar-sugar-sugar/
- How Canola Oil is Made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omjWmLG0EAs
- Natural Rehydration Beverage Recipe: http://wellnessmama.com/2575/natural-sports-drink/
- Massage Therapist Christine http://cliftonparkmassage.com/our-team/
- Quote: “Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere.”-Glenn Turner
- Positive Affirmation Girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg
- 5 Minute Journal: http://www.fiveminutejournal.com
- Blue light blocker: https://justgetflux.com/
Team Nutrition Genius