- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup Bone Broth
- 1 Tbsp. Ghee (substitute Butter or Coconut Oil)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Heat ghee on medium heat in a large fry pan.
- Add onions and peppers and sauté until onions become translucent, ~3 minutes.
- Add Cauliflower and stir to mix in peppers and onions, let fry for about 2 minutes.
- Move mixture over to the side and add in whisked egg, scramble until cooked through.
- Mix egg into cauliflower mixture.
- Add spinach, broth, coconut aminos, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Turn to medium-low, cover and let simmer for ~5-10 minutes depending on how well you like your cauliflower cooked!