- 1–1/2 to 2lbs chicken breasts
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
Avocado Blue Cheese Dip
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ avocado
- 7 oz. full fat greek yogurt
- 4 tsp. avocado oil (or other light oil)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Toppings of choice: avocado, red onion, tomatoes, blue cheese crumblesetc.
- Add chicken, hot sauce, ghee & red onion to instant pot, close & cook on poultry setting for 8 minutes, allow pressure to naturally release for 15 minutes, then using 2 forks, shred chicken, allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a blender (can use a hand blender as well) mix together ingredients for dressing until smooth. Top with extra blue cheese if desired.
- Fill lettuce with chicken & toppings and finish with Avocado Blue Cheese Dip
You can make this in the slow cooker! Cook chicken on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8!