- Bring water to a boil and add oats, boil until cooked through ~10-15 minutes. (Or prepare per instructions on package). Remove from heat, cover and let stand.
- In a small pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add beets and mushrooms and stir until mushrooms begin to sweat. Add spinach and saute until spinach begins to wilt. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In two small bowls, split both oats and vegetable mixture evenly.
- Return pan to heat and fry 2 eggs to desired doneness, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top each bowl with one egg, a tablespoon of green onions, a tablespoon of cheese and salt and pepper to taste.